Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Middle School!

Since I am such a slacker I got Jacob's first day of school picture after school!  He had a great day on his first day of sixth grade.  Everything went smoothly and he is ready for the year.  What a handsome kiddo!

In other kiddo news....
Jared is at the University of New Mexico in the Phd. program in economics.  He is doing well and we hope to see  him sometime during the holidays. (I'll be sending a plane ticket if I have to)

Lucas and Shanae are at the University of Wyoming.  Lucas changed his major to business and just got  a new job in the computer lab.  They have one little boy, Connor, and one on the way due to arrive in March.

Rachael and Eli are both finishing up their degrees this semester at the University of Wyoming.  Rachael's is in Communication and Eli is getting his in Computer Science and Accounting.  It looks like they will stay in Laramie for a while since Eli has a nice job all ready. They have one little girl, Eve. 

Mark is starting his college career also at the University of Wyoming.  He was wondering if he would be homesick.  Actually, I think I will be with most of my family in Laramie.  He is studying engineering and leaning towards something in the energy field right now.  He will go to school for at least two semesters and then leave for a mission.

Life is good. I just realized that this is the first year in 22 years that I don't have a child in elementary school.  I guess it is time to grow up.  Rats.

No comments: