Margaret, Grandma Flash, Betsy, Alexis, Aiden, Kim and Connor's ear are in this picture. The whole family ended up at Washington Park Thursday night. It was really fun to see all the Robertson family who is going to the University and living in Laramie. I think I will get more homesick than Mark. Most of my family is down there now.
Connor loves to finish up watermelon for people. Eventually he ate all the red stuff off the other side.
Mark, Me, Lane and Jessica are enjoying the day and having some great food. As usual, Lane is looking quite handsome and Jessica is beautiful.
Brad looking pretty studly and his mouth is stuffed!
Mark is reaching for some more food. Little Caesar's Pizza is pretty darn good. He may be getting some of those pizza's for supper quite often. Eli, Me, Ashton May, Julie and Mark are having a discussion. It looks like I am sharing all sorts of wisdom.
Mark again at the table with Julie, Betsy and Maren.
Susie, Alexis, Kim, Aiden and Joyce.
Melissa, Grandma Flash and Matthew are enjoying the family.
Here is Margaret holding Matthew's baby Dean.
Eli and Mark. I don't think Eli is believing what Mark has to say. Hmmm.
Connor being his own cute self.
Rachael is quite lovely.
Here we are just before I had to leave. Rachael and Eve, Me and Mark. I will miss my Sparky boy. I probably won't have near as many posts. Jacob will have to take up the slack in the sports department.Here are some pictures of Mark's room once we got all moved in. His closet is very nice. We got most everything in there. It is really great that we didn't have to buy a dresser and that there is a nice one right in the closet.
His bed looks great. Connor is sitting on it which makes it even nicer. Mark is not used to having a twin size bed. At home he has a queen so this will be a bit of a challenge. Thanks to Aunt Margaret for the sheet set!
Mark got a small table and a chair to put in the corner of his room. I don't know how much studying he will be doing at home. I am thinking he will do most of it at the library.
I just had to put this picture of Eve here at the end. What a cutie!
There are no pictures of Lucas because he was the one taking the pictures at the Dog party at the park. He had surgery on his knee on Thursday and sat on a blanket during the party. Thanks for getting the camera out Lucas! Because of his surgery we got to have Connor with us for the day. What a cutie he is. He is going through a phase where he wants to be with just his parents but he is just fine if we can take him and they are not around. I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving! Hopefully we will get to take a trip to laramie for the State Championship football game. Spike says that the team looks great! I'm planning on it!




No comments:
Post a Comment