
Sparky finally got a weekend for himself. So what does he do?.......Go skiing, of course! He went up to Red Lodge on Friday instead of going to State Basketball with a school group. He was very thoughtful and sent me this pix message. A nice 'Hi Mom' for the text. Spike was able to drive the bus for the event and did a bit of skiing himself. Now it is Sunday and he is sore and sick. He needs to go to the Dr. and get some antibiotics to fight this stuff.
Jacob and I went to Cody and got some things taken care of but we wish we could have gone on the mountain to ski too. That is one of my favorite things but I am not in the right income range to go very often. Maybe I need to get a job ;)
But guess what?!? Track season starts soon. I love that season the most! The other night we watched Chariots of Fire just to get us all psyched up for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment