We traveled to Ethete last night to see the Bulldogs be victorious over the Chiefs 59 to 0. The Chief's are great......basketball players. Seriously though, the kids on the other team were great sports and so were their fans. Mark said that they had a couple really hard hitters, especially the one guy who knocked him around on their first kick off. Culturally the chiefs live for basketball season and I am sure it is difficult for the football coach to get many kids out for the team. Next year Wyoming Indian High School will go down to 1A and they will be much more competitive. Maddy, Kristi and I were a minute late for the game and by the time we got there the Bulldogs had all ready scored their first touchdown. I decided to just name the people who got touchdowns. They are:
Collin
Dino
Mark
Tyrel
Caleb
Dino
Dino
Brigham
Collin
Mark's touchdown came from a punt return in the first quarter. The varsity did not play at all in the second half. Next week the Lovell Bulldogs are off to play the Kemmerer Rangers for a 1 o'clock game.
For an update, Eli did break his leg in the game against Greybull and will be missed greatly. Hopefully, he will be back in time for wrestling.
1 comment:
I found out that there was a recap of the game on K2 news on that Friday and it showed Mark running in his touchdown. That was fun to watch.
Post a Comment