Friday, September 28, 2012

Breakfast of Champions!

 Spike and I were at 5:00 this morning to help prepare the "Breakfast of Champions".  The seminary students put on a breakfast the morning of the Homecoming game for all the students at the high school and the staff.  Not everyone comes but we usually feed about 150 people.  Since we have a new seminary teacher this year, Spike offered to help him.  (Spike is on the High Council over the Seminary)  Brother Noreen said, "Sure, can you just do it this year?"  Uh, sure thing.  Anyway, I got to make a quick run to Costco yesterday (thanks, mom, for going with me and giving me some very good advice.) and come up with a recipe for a breakfast casserole that would feed 150.  The kids also made pancakes, as you can see, and some watermelon.  I may have some more pictures coming...stay tuned.

I believe that is Jacob with the huge pancake.  Cody is in the white hat.  My beautiful niece Kim is in the blue shirt and I think that is my nephew Ryan over at the table getting a drink.

No comments: