Can you say "Oh, my goodness our house looks like we have perpetual company?" We have an extra work truck that will be leaving our house soon but we still have too many vehicles. We upgraded Mark to a Nissan and so would like to sell the Dodge Colt. This is a great work car or a car for high school students to take to school.
Spike got me a 'new to us' car so I would like to sell the Vibe. This is a great little car. I love it but I love the new car better. So....someone please buy it.
We have had some people ask about these yard ornaments. ;) Actually they are two 1983 Honda 750's. They both ran when they were parked but the one has been left open so it would be better used for parts. Spike wants $600 for both of them together.
Last but not least is this crestliner boat. We haven't taken it out this year but Spike got it going and it runs well. We took it out last year a few times and had tons of fun. I think we would like to get some Jet skiis instead of the boat. If you don't have anything to pull it with we also are considering selling the Yukon. It pulls it just great.! I think Spike wants $5,000 for the boat.
1 comment:
We sold the boat!
Post a Comment