Monday, March 19, 2012

A week with Connor!

Jacob and Connor having a great time on the trampoline!

We got to have Lucas and Shanae's son Connor with us for a week.  It was so much fun to have a baby in the house again.  I forgot how much attention they need but I loved every minute of it.  Connor is a very good baby and loves everyone.  He slept through the nights and smiles every chance he gets. 
Connor loved Mark very much.  Every time Mark came home Connor would start flapping his arms and giggling in anticipation of getting tossed high into the air.
He loves bathtime!  Connor is such a fish.  He slapped at the water and splashed and giggled the whole time he was in the tub.  I almost felt bad taking him out.
Connor with Grandpa Spike!  It's a good thing he loves being tickled and teased.
Grandma Annie with Connor.  He was asleep for the night and about ready to head upstairs to the Pack N Play.  I just got home from my board meeting and was in time to change him and put him to bed.
We also enjoyed the week with Marcy the dog.  That was the deal, take the baby, get the dog too. Marcy had a great time with Molly and Duchess, well, mostly Molly.  They chased and tackled each other a lot. As you can see, Molly is getting incredibly fat. We still love her.

No comments: