Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wrestling Weekend


We had quite the wrestling weekend in Pavillion. Mark wrestled at 215 this week and won! He won his first three matches with pins in the first periods and then had to wrestle some 'true' 215's. Mark actually weighs about 190 so they had at least 25 pounds on him and that really does make a difference. This picture is of Mark getting his points in overtime against a Rich County Utah kid. His coaches are really happy.
Overall the team did very well. We placed second at the tournament behind Greybull by nine points. I think Lovell should be ranked as a team soon on wyowrestling. We had three kids win their weight class. They were Preston, Brigham and Mark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though Mark and Wes don't look as much alike as they used to, every time I glance at a picture of Mark I see Wes.