Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lots of Wrestling

On Thursday Lovell wrestled Worland for a dual. Mark wrestled very well and beat the Worland 215 guy easily. Spike said he even did a fireman's on him. That usually doesn't happen at 215. I wish I knew more about wrestling and these posts would be more interesting. At least to those who could understand it.This is Mark and Darren being team captains.

Friday, Lovell travelled to Greybull for two duals. Mark pinned the Wright guy and then wrestled the Moorcroft guy and pinned him.This is the Face-off for the Championship round.

Saturday Mark placed second at the Greybull tournament. He lost to a guy from Saratoga. That kid is huge and full of muscles. He outweighed Mark by 25 pounds of pure muscle. Mark lost by points. I know this sounds weird but I am glad that he met him now and wasn't just surprised by him at regionals or state.

2 comments:

lacey bassett said...

Yah for wrestling :) I miss it so much! Looks like you have got a good wrestler on your hands! I bet State is going to be fun this year!

Mike and Marianne Grant said...

We sure do miss having your dad as our coach. I wish he could come and help sometimes.