Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rachael's Birthday!


Happy Birthday to my dear daughter Rachael! She is the most wonderful daughter in the world! I thought you would like to see her through the years. The top picture is all the cousins on the day of her blessing. Matthew is being the responsible one holding her. Brian, Chris and Lucas are on the top row. Kyle, Matthew (holding Rachael) and Jared on the 2nd row. Paige is below that. Betsy holding Bailey and then Lane. What FUN!

Her first birthday! She will always be my little 'Fat Rabbit'. She was such a snugly little baby and just melted into your arms.



Four years old. Kindergarten.
First
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth







3 comments:

Lauren Olsen said...

Of all my friends to move away, I wish Rach and I could have stayed closer. All those pictures bring back good memories... :D Happy Birthday Rachy.

Karen said...

What a beautiful girl!! You did well Marianne :)

Tracy said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to one of my all time favorite's!!