Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4th


The Fourth of July was celebrated at Grandma Flash's house again this year. Cowley has some pretty exciting fireworks going on so we all went up there. Those of us who got there early played an exciting game of pictionary using a list of Gospel related words. The group of Mark, Erin and Susie smoked everyone else all night.
It looks a little dangerous for everyone to be out there so close to the action. Again it looks like the closest ones to the fireworks are Mark and the girls (Susie, Amanda, and Kim). Erin had just left. I held Aiden, Betsy's little boy, all evening. I enjoyed that quite a bit.
Gary, Caleb, and Glen holding Alexis are watching the fireworks at a safe distance. Betsy's babies didn't appreciate the loud whistling ones.
As you can tell, neither did Jacob. I think he had his ears plugged all evening.
Susie and Mark teamed up to do some bottle rockets.

No comments: