Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Scooby Doo!

Scooby and Shaggy are running away from the Black Knight. Yoiks!
The Black Knight!
I told Jacob he might get scared in the night but he assured me that he would be all right. We decided to paint the other walls in Jacob's room. Two of the walls have 'Wild Things" on them and I wanted to do some more on the other walls but Jacob is too old for that. He chose to do castle walls and Scooby Doo on them instead. We have one wall finished and we will get the other one done soon. I think he will just want a bulletin board on that one and no pictures. That works.

3 comments:

meganmfunke@gmail.com said...

Wow, that looks so cool! did you paint all of the stones in the wall too? You are pretty awesome with a paintbrush!!

Mike and Marianne Grant said...

I figured out an easy way to make the stones look good. Jacob did most of the white paint on the stones and I did the dark paint. Shaggy looks a little funny and his bum got a little big. I love having my own house and being able to what I feel. As soon as I don't like it anymore I can just paint over it again. We re-arranged Jacob room after we were done and it looks so much better.

Lauren Olsen said...

Marianne, you are so tallented... I remember when you first did the "Where the Wild Things Are"