Jacob decided it would be fun to go to Casper for a weekend of wrestling. The Bulldogs put on an impressive show with three state champions and placing third as a team. Dino, Nathan, and Jacob B. each took home top honors with Jacob A snatching third, Jacob M placing fourth and Hyrum snagging sixth.
It was a great weekend and we had intentions of getting home by 11:00 at night but the Wyoming winter caught up with us and we are still in Casper. Drat. I needed to get home so I could be in Burlington this morning to listen to my nephew Sam report on his mission. He got home from Scotland. The roads are all closed and I really hope I get home in time for primary. I am in charge of sharing time....
In other happy news...We got a super nice and early in the morning phone call from Mark. He was able to call us from the airport on his way out to Seattle. He sounded great. We are looking forward to getting that first email from the mission field.
No comments:
Post a Comment