Our Jacob turned twelve years old yesterday. Yikes! Time is going by.
We had our last Wednesday night together and had a pretty good time
delivering tomatoes to family. Now he will be busy every Wednesday
evening going to Young Men's. We decided to measure him on his birthday
to get those important stats. He is 5' 4" and weighs in at 105 lbs.
Here are some fun pictures from his birthday.
Don't we all look wide awake and happy in the morning?
Cool. I got scriptures. He was actually more happy than it looks. He has been asking for a Quad since he was eight.
Ok. He was way more excited to get a game for the Wii than to get the scriptures. I just have to share this Jacobism. While he was playing his new game Spike was teasing him a bit. Jacob said, "I really like my game, just not the dad attachment that came with it." Another Jacobism, again while he was being wrestled down my his dad. "Mom, mom...help...beat him senseless!" I love that kiddo.
He wanted a football cake for his birthday. I did the best I could. Jacob helped frost it and he put the candles on. Can you tell they are in the shape of the number 12?I guess he doesn't have a girlfriend. At least he didn't have to tell who it was since he blew out all the candles. Yes, he is wrapped up in a blanket, our house is starting to get a big chilly.
This is what he got for his birthday. Molly is checking it all out. Grandma Flash sent the card with some money in it and so did Grandma Grant and Sally but that card got lost, the money did not. Thanks a bunch everyone. The best part of his birthday is that some family will be coming home this weekend so his birthday is extending extra long. He is excited to see them.
No comments:
Post a Comment