Monday, June 4, 2012

Duchess

We have been concerned about our older beagle Duchess for a few weeks now.  She has been losing weight and has had trouble breathing.  She rarely can make it up onto the couch now so I have put a blanket on the floor so she can be comfortable.  She is almost eleven years old now.  We have had her for such a long time and she practically raised Jacob from a pup. I hope she comes out of this.

Not much else is happening at our house except that Mark is gone for a week of football for the Shrine Bowl.  He is enjoying himself a lot and will be going to the children's hospital in Salt Lake City today to visit children.  Mark says he loves learning the new plays and new terminology. He says his position will be FB,  LB, TE.  You know....I think it means Full back, Line backer and Tight end.

Jacob and I are getting ready for the Cub Scout/ 11 year old Scout Spaghetti Dinner and Entertainment for tomorrow.  And then we will trit trot off to Casper to watch the Shrine Bowl and then I will be on my way to girls camp for four days. After that it will be the Lovell's days week and then I may be headed off to Laramie to watch Eve while Rachael goes to her girls camp.  How about that?  June---done!  Planned anyway.

No comments: