The place was packed with end of the year field trip students. We saw about 10 buses there. It was crazy! Jacob was kind enough to go on the slides with me. I kind of got stuck on the inside slide towards the bottom. I am sure it was because my swimming suit wasn't slick enough. It couldn't be anything else ;)
Here comes Jacob out of the inside slide.
Here we are just getting ready to climb the hill for the outside slide. It was a freezing cold day and started raining on us after a while. I had a good time going on this slide with his teacher Ann Hinckley.
Jacob is getting ready to hit the bottom. I am really glad that this is a hot springs swimming pool on such a cold day. We just tried to stay in the water.
Jacob is eating lunch with his friend Austin. They are good boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment