Here are a few of the boys eating up. Wow, Collin is eating some salad. I didn't think anyone took any.
I am guessing that we had about 45 boys come over along with the coaches. Coach Hazen and Coach Weber found a nice corner to eat their dinner. You can see Duchess waiting for someone to share their dinner with her.
Even more boys in the dining room. It was interesting to see that the boys left at the table are mostly linemen. Hmmmm. I wonder why?We had lots of food to eat. Thanks to Wynter, Jan, Darece, Kisha and Kristi for helping provide the food.
Special thanks to Jan and Kristi for staying to help serve and clean up! I can't tell you how much I will miss this next year.
Here are lots of them playing Madden 11 on the Wii. We heard lots of loud noises coming from the living room, I think they have lots of fun together on and off the field. Thanks for coming over!
We had a second group of boys and coaches come over after the JV won their game against Greybull. It was nice to visit with Daniel Jay and Craig Winterholler. That was their last JV game of the season and they are looking forward to helping with the varsity.
The boys all left by 9:00. The bus left for Big Piney for their last regular season game at 6:30 this morning. Spike is driving of course but since Mark won't actually be playing I get to stay home with Jacob and the dogs. Go Bulldogs! I am sure they will keep their undefeated status today.
No comments:
Post a Comment