Mark performed very well before the game. The swing choir sang the National Anthem. That's the only action he was involved in for this game. Frustration really set in for him during the game. He loves to play football and to be stuck on the sidelines was really hard.
The Bulldogs pulled off an impressive win in their first game of the season against the Wright Panthers. Last year the game against Wright was a pretty close game but this year was not. Wright only brought about 25 players, so I am not sure if they just didn't have the numbers this year or we just got that much better. I know they lost some pretty impressive seniors from last year but so did we. Hmmmm.
Lovell scored on their very first play of the game. Dino ran the ball off a handoff to score the first six points of the game. The Bulldogs moved the ball well mostly on the ground because of the horrendous wind storm that was going on. The score at the half was thirty three to zero. Pretty much the second string players played the second half. They let Wright score a touchdown and they also ran in two extra points. Dimas was pretty darn amazing too. It was a fun game to watch and I predict that it will be a fun season.
Spike sat by a Lyman coach that came up to watch the game. He left at half-time, I think he had seen enough by then. He kept saying the people that they would have to double team. I think that they won't have enough players to double team all the threats they will have. ;) He did have a nice visit with the guy. We play Lyman in two weeks for our homecoming game.
Mark will have a follow up appointment for the concussion on Tuesday. He is really hoping that he will get to play in the Pinedale game but I am sure he will get to be in the Lyman game. He is doing much better and has followed the Doctors orders pretty well.
No comments:
Post a Comment