Monday, June 27, 2011

Fun Run!

So this is the family!  All of us in the picture ran in the Ralph Robertson Memorial Fun Run!  This is the first year that Jacob got a medal.  He got third in his age group for the mile run.  Mark won the mile this year!  Woo Hoo for him!  I ran the 5K for the first time in a loooooong time.  It hurt.  I have been doing this low carb thing for so long that I forgot that I would need them for the race.  I felt like I was all out of energy about half way through besides wishing I could stop for a potty break.  All I could think of for the last half of the race was. " I am burning fat, I am burning fat, I am burning fat."  It didn't feel good but I finished with a time of 28.46.  My goal was to do it under 30 minutes so I was happy for that.  There weren't as many people there for the race as there usually is.  I am not sure why, I was just glad that the TV cameras for the Polyg show didn't show up.

2 comments:

Lucas said...

Has Lovell had a problem with the plygs cameras?

Mike and Marianne Grant said...

I guess Kodi Brown of the famous sister wives show came home and brought his wives and there was the camera crew following them around. They were at the parade and the fireworks. I am so embarrassed that he is from Lovell. I think he should go away and not come back.