Sunday, June 26, 2011

Laramie and Baby Connor

I love this picture of Lucas holding baby Connor.  It was so nice to be invited to go down to Laramie to help Lucas and Shanae with their new baby.  Shanae had to have a C-section so they needed some help and her mom was busy with her sisters wedding.  What a sweet little boy.

I stayed pretty busy cooking and cleaning and doing dishes.  I got a few breaks and went shopping with Rachael and I also got to go to one of Brad's little league baseball games where I visited with Mary, Gwen and Randy.  Mostly I was busy with Lucas' puppy Marcie.  She needed to be taken for walks two or three times a day.  Luckily they live really close to Washington Park.  The weather was beautiful except we were invaded by mosquitoes  on the day before I left.

I got another picture taken of me and both Connor and Eve but it is on my camera and not the SD card and I can't find the right connecting cord.  I will put it on as soon as I can.

No comments: