Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Four Generations!

WE finally got a picture of our four generations! I love it that we are all girls! Isn't Eve just a cutie pie?!?  We got this taken after Kyle's wedding at the Draper Temple in Utah. It was great to see Rachael and Eve even if was for such a short time.  I wish they lived closer to us.
I had a very quick trip down there and back.  Spike was supposed to go with me but he got way too busy with his calling and his job so I hitched a ride with Mom and Bob on Friday and then came home with Matt and Margaret to Basin.  Spike came and picked me up from there.  I loved driving with Matt and Margaret because I just don't get to visit with my sister enough.  I know she just lives in Burlington but that is just too far away I guess.
The wedding was wonderful.  The dinner afterwards was great.  Gwen did a great job of getting all the things organized and done for all this to happen.

2 comments:

meganmfunke@gmail.com said...

Such a cute pic, and Marianne, you look great! Eve is about as adorable as they come :) I hope I get to meet her before she gets too big!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What a beautiful picture...such beautiful ladies. I probably haven't seen your mom in over 20 years, but that is just how she looked than...she hasn't aged a bit.