On Saturday morning I got to meet Marci the beagle. She belongs to Lucas and Shanae. She is the cutest puppy in the world! I wanted to take her home with me but they wouldn't let me. The good news is that she will be coming with Lucas and Shanae on Tuesday. Molly will have so much fun with her. We will have some fun with Lucas and Shanae too. I hope to get some good pictures posted of Thanksgiving. We are going to have about thirty people over for dinner. What fun!
We do appreciate being able to stay at Hotel Clark. Gwen always does so much to make our stay fun. Mary and Brad took Jacob ice skating. He figured he fell down about eleven times. We had a Big Dog Party on Saturday night and saw all of the Laramie cousins. Rachael and Eli were there along with... Brooke & Chris, Brian, Lucas & Shanae, Lane, Kyle, Nathan, Brad, Mary. We missed seeing Sam and Joel & Sarah. But we should see them over Thanksgiving.
Thanks for the great weekend everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment