Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of School



It is the first day of school for Lovell. It has been so nice that I had my kids home for so long. I really like to be around them. Now I need to get in gear, make a list of things to do and get them done I am trying out a new bread recipe that needs to rise for about eight hours. I hope it works out and we will have some stew for supper to go with it.

Jacob has been a little nervous about fourth grade but he has a great teacher and I think he will have a super year. Mark seemed a little nervous and very excited about school starting again. He practiced driving stick because he is driving the colt to school this year. He only killed it a few times when he took me for a drive yesterday :) He is a good boy. I will sure miss them. I really miss my big kids too. They are all too far away.

No comments: