Mark came home and brought a friend, a girl friend that is. Kylie is a very nice girl. They are going to try to get up here again a few more times this summer. It is so nice to have Lucas and Shanae living so close. They came over on Friday with their friends to watch a movie at the Hyart. I got to watch the little ones. Then they came over on Saturday to hang out with Mark and we had some cousins over to play some peanut carnage.
Spike had lots to do over the weekend. We are finally selling our place in Powell. He had to do a last minute fix on the water system. He has been super busy and I appreciate all he does.
Something funny we did was put our pictures in an app and see what is says about how much we look like our parents. I don't think it is scientific at all but we enjoyed looking at these.






No comments:
Post a Comment