1. Couch and a love seat...I got a sectional. Close.
2. Leather....leather-air. Again, close.
3. A look that wasn't very dark. Um. Not really. It is dark brown but not black so....
4. Nail head finish on the arms, mostly to keep in the style of my house. Nope.
So am I happy? Yes I am. I realized about halfway through the process that what I wanted did exist but it was going to cost way more than I was willing to pay.
My blue couches are gone. The dog had ripped the front and the sides and there was dog hair on it everywhere. I spent hours sewing that couch back up and washing the cushions because of the dog smell. I am glad it is gone!
I have a huge sectional that will be so much fun for Jacob to have friends over and watch movies and play games. Let the fun begin!

No comments:
Post a Comment