Sunday, March 30, 2014

Our Weekend!

Rachael and Eli came home for the weekend with their little girls. How much fun is that!!?? Lots of fun! We went to Jacob's track meet on Saturday. It was held in Cowley so that was nice to be able to come and go. I stayed for the whole thing because I love track meets! Jacob high jumped his personal best which was 4'9".

We loved getting to know these two little girls. Eve loved to dance and sing except when we had the camera out. I wanted to get a picture of Eve and Leah together but Eve was a little cantankerous. She is not exactly like her mother in this instance. Rachael loved the camera at all times!

We were sure sorry to see them go Monday morning. Actually I had to go to work before they left the house. Sometimes I really don't like working. My time is not my own. On the other hand, I do like having a paycheck especially now that Mark is on his mission.

Here is Leah with her sweet smile!


Here is Leah with her intense smile!


And finally here is Jacob going over the bar.


Here are Leah and Eve playing together. Eve's hair is the best!

No comments: