Connnor is Jacob's shadow. It was so cute to watch Jacob putting the hoses to the garden and there was Connor just five steps behind.
Here they are jumping on the trampoline. Connor is a bit of a chicken on the tramp so Jacob had to hold him the whole time. I think Jacob is his favorite uncle.
Carson is helping me type. I am remembering what a full time job being a mom is. Especially with a two year old and a five month old. Jacob is a huge help. He isn't up to changing diapers yet...but we still have four days to go so you never know.
Carson is all smiles. He really is a very happy baby most of the time. He doesn't sleep through the night, and didn't that just bring back memories. He is really good about going back to sleep so that is a very good thing.
The dogs are getting along great. I do wish I had a fenced yard though. I am sure they would run and run and run all day long. As it is they do a bit of wrestling and running and more wrestling here in the living room. They are both super good with the babies. Connor was taking them all over the house yesterday by their collars. Marci has escaped to the back yard a few times but is pretty good about coming home.
No comments:
Post a Comment