Duchess had a great time at the Lake. She thought one of the logs that was bobbing in the water was alive and got kind of scared of it. We left Molly home with some friends and just took Duchess with us. I couldn't believe what a good time she had. I don't think she left my side for more than five minutes the whole time we were gone. We were supposed to have her on a leash and we did at the camp but we didn't have to hold onto the other end because she just followed me around the whole time. When I had Spike hold onto her while I was busy she cried and barked until I got back. While I was in the swimmng pool she barked and barked until I got out of the water. She didn't want to come in and save me, just alert others that I was in the water I guess. I think most of the kids liked her. Leah didn't. Rats.
We played lots of games there. Here is Mark serving the ball during volleyball. We also played Ultimate Frisbee and soccer. There was an outdoor pool and the kids had a great time. I got a bit of a sunburn on my shoulders. We had a talent show on Saturday night. We had bagpipes, skits, songs, poetry recitations, and all sorts of fun! I hope more people come to the next reunion. We were missing Rachael, Eli and Eve and also Jared & Megan, and Lucas, Shanae and Connor. That would have been so much fun to have them there.
Eric and Mark having a good time playing volleyball.
Okay, lets see if we can name then all. Starting at the top left, Kyle, Kylee, Maren, Katie, Daniel, Jacob, Dallin, Brad, Jarom, Joel, Caleb, Sarah, Jenna, Will, Grace
Standing behind the seated on chairs row: Christina, Matt, Spike, Betsy, Alexis, Bob, Roland, Marie, Randy, Libby, Logan, Brent
Seated on Chairs: Lane, Gary, Margaret, Marianne, Joyce, Grandma Flash, Brenda, Eric, Gwen, Leah, Karen, Avery, Paige, Leslie
Seated on the floor: Ethan, James, Julie, Mark with Duchess, Kim with Aiden, Susie, Erin, Adam, Abigail, Mary, Amanda
Jacob standing in front of the Yellowstone River. We couldn't exactly remember where the original river channel goes. All I can say is that there is a massive amount of water coming out of the Lake.
This is a movie of Jacob skiing down one of the snow fields on top of Sylvan Pass. We were hot while driving back and thought we would stop and put our feet in the snow to cool off. Jacob hiked about half way up and then did some skiing back down. He had lots of fun. We had some fun throwing some slushy snowballs at each other.
2 comments:
What a lot of great Robertson family members. Sounds like a fun time for all.
Mark and Sharralyn Bair came for an afternoon along with their two daughters. It was nice to see those cousins. I hope we can get another big as in Vernon Robertson Reunion going so we can see the whole family.
Post a Comment