Jacob had two weeks of little league basketball. He was on Doug Savage's team and they all had a really good time. When I watched Jacob play it was really cool because I was very much reminded of Jared. Sometimes I think that Jacob is a clone of Jared. The funny thing is that Coach Savage kept calling Jacob 'Jared' during the games. Jacob would just give him a funny look and do what he said. Jacob was pretty sick during the last week and I told the coach to go ahead a take Jacob out more so until he could quit coughing and breathe. Coach Savage said, "But he is my only rebounder, if I take him out it would be bad." Good for Jacob.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Little League Basketball
Jacob had two weeks of little league basketball. He was on Doug Savage's team and they all had a really good time. When I watched Jacob play it was really cool because I was very much reminded of Jared. Sometimes I think that Jacob is a clone of Jared. The funny thing is that Coach Savage kept calling Jacob 'Jared' during the games. Jacob would just give him a funny look and do what he said. Jacob was pretty sick during the last week and I told the coach to go ahead a take Jacob out more so until he could quit coughing and breathe. Coach Savage said, "But he is my only rebounder, if I take him out it would be bad." Good for Jacob.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment